Hammer Scandal/SThe Hammer Scandal/S uses the Hybrid CFI coverstock that is finished to 500/2000 Abralon which is wrapped around the low RG, high differential Scandal core. This generates the same strong mid-lane motion as the original but with an enhanced reaction on the back-end. Colour: Blue/Blue Pearl/Red Pearl. All colours do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Scandal with Flex-Resin Additive, Ceramix Surfacing Process, and Carbon-Fiber Outer Core
- Coverstock: Semetric Hybrid CFI
- Reaction: Aggressive Mid-Lane with Continuous Back-End
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
- RG: 2.48 (15 lb ball)
- Differential: 0.054 (15 lb ball)
- Recommended Lane Conditions: Medium-Heavy Oil
Price is undrilled. For a personalised drilling see Custom Ball Drilling in the top horizontal menu (Home Page menu for mobiles).