The Robby Revs 1 uses cupping support (up and down) to increase/decrease the number of revs you put on the ball and cocking alignment (left/right) to alter the axis tilt imparted on release. On the Robby Revs 1 easy incremental changes allow the bowler to modify rev rates and axis tilt as required. The support is lightweight made of a durable aluminium construction and sturdy but lightweight padding. Right hand only.
- Lightweight, adjustable wrist support
- Made of feather-light Duraluminum
- Lateral adjustments position the hand to alter roll and spin
- Four forward wrist-cup positions allow for greater revolution control
- Features extended finger support for maximum power for medium oil lane conditions